Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How about once a month?

Okay so it's not easy these days to A/ find time to update this and B/ find time when Grant is not on the computer studying or doing something. So how about once a month? :) Let's hope it's more.

Jax is 3 months old tomorrow, March 11th. Hard to believe. Here are some snapshots from home. Some are blurry b/c he moves around so much and I'm not using my super duper power shot camera, of course the only one I have handy at the time I want a pic is my iPhone.

Jax has started a new thing. Fussing to be let up off his back. So we propped him up on the chair and he's thinking about it. So later that day we try it again (yes we change outfits several times a day due to body fluids). Then he looks up and he's like yeah I got it. This will work. So cute.


He is definitely a happy baby and really likes to interact with you. Enjoy some tough guy/smiley guy moments.






1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the updates!! Yippeee! He's SO precious!!

    ReplyDelete